This original Tulip Necklaces was made during a time when I yearned for spring during the dark of winter - Sonia
Tulips, are one of the most distinctive spring flowers and there is something very cheerful about their blooms. The Tulip Necklaces was created by pairing glass beads and freshwater pearls. This piece has a playful feel tempered by the classic look of pearls. This necklace sits clavicle length but can be extended.
Tulip Colour Symbolism:
- Measures 17” (43cm) with a 2” (5cm) extension with a pearl drop.
- All metal parts are gold-filled or gold-plated stainless steel.
- Real oval-shaped freshwater pearls cultivated in Japan and China.
- Glass beads for the Tulip flowers, stems and leaves.
- Due the nature of natural gemstones there may be variations between sizing, colours and some natural imperfections.
- Please, allow 5-8 business days for the piece to be handmade in our Toronto, Ontario studio.