Tulips, are one of the most distinctive spring flowers and there is something very cheerful about their blooms. The Tulip Necklaces was created by pairing glass beads and freshwater pearls. This piece has a playful feel tempered by the classic look of pearls. This necklace sits clavicle length but can be extended.
Tulip Colour Symbolism:
- Pink tulips: represent happiness and confidence. They can also convey admiration and joy.
- Orange tulips: represent a sense of joy, happiness, and optimism, making them a popular choice for birthday and thank-you gifts.
Pearls are the June birthstone. They have long been associated with the moon and represent innocence, purity, love, and balances emotions.
- Measures 17” (43cm) with a 2” (5cm) extension with a pearl drop.
- All metal parts are gold-filled or gold-plated stainless steel.
- Real oval-shaped freshwater pearls cultivated in Japan and China.
- Glass beads for the Tulip flowers, stems and leaves.
- Due the nature of natural gemstones there may be variations between sizing, colours and some natural imperfections.
- Please, allow 5-8 business days for the piece to be handmade in our Toronto, Ontario studio.