Part of a small Opal jewellery drop named after The Nereids (sea nymphs) in Ancient Greek mythology.
The AKTAIA Earrings are really beautiful, delicate and balanced earrings with a smattering of freshwater pearls with mostly gold-filled findings.
Opals are the October birthstone. They are gemstones associated with hopes and dreams.
Pearls are the June birthstone. They have long been associated with the moon and represent innocence, purity, love, and balances emotions.
- 14KT Italian gold-filled earrings and findings.
- Lab made Opal that is encased in gold vermeil (gold plated sterling silver).
- Real freshwater pearls cultivated in Japan and China.
- 1.5” (4cm) in length and the gold-fill hoop is a 13mm.
- Due the nature of natural gemstones there may be variations between sizing, colours and some natural imperfections.
- Handmade in our Toronto, Canada studio.