Hermera Necklace - Quartz
The Hemera Necklace in Quartz is an absolutely beautiful and One-of-a-Kind piece. Each one made is slightly different due to the nature of the geometric Quartz gemstone in the center. This piece was designed as a means to show off some of the more uniquely shaped stones in the designer's stash.
Quartz is one of the most common crystals on the planet and comes in many forms. The name derives from the Greek word "ice" and the Ancient Chinese thought it was formed from a White Dragon's breath. Quartz is an amplifying crystal and magnifies energy as well as harmonizes it.
- This necklace has solid brass hardware and findings.
- Hoop choker is made from plated oxidized brass with an anti-tarnish coating.
- Hoop choker measures 16" internally and has a clip closure.
- Front portion of necklace hangs 4.5" in the front and is 2.5" in the front portopn of the width.
- Clear Quartz is faceted and geometrically shaped on both sides.
- Made in Canada.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals and carved bone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.