Hemera Necklace - Lapis Lazuli
The Hemera Necklace in Lapis Lazuli is an absolutely beautiful and One-of-a-Kind piece. Each one made is slightly different due to the nature of the asymetrical shaped Lapis Lazuli gemstone in the center. This piece was designed as a means to show off some of the more uniquely shaped stones in the designer's stash.
Lapis Lazuli is a gemstone made up of various combinations of other gemstones. It is one of the oldest mined gemstones recorded and has been mined for the last 6000 years. It was prized by the Ancient Egyptian royalty and upper classes. Cleopatra was said to have used a crushed form of Lapis Lazuli as an eyeshadow. Lapis Lazuli is a stone of self-expression, communication, and creativity.
- This necklace has solid brass hardware and findings.
- Hoop choker is made from plated oxidized brass with an anti-tarnish coating.
- Hoop choker measures 16" internally and has a clip closure.
- Front portion of necklace hangs 4.5" in the front and is 2.5" in the front portopn of the width.
- Lapis Lazuli is undyed and not enhanced.
- Made in Canada.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals and carved bone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.