Here at COVEN Studios we love a good Duality Necklace that combines two different shapes and somehow just looks effortless. It took a few months to source the beads for this Moss Agate Duality Necklace and this is the result of it!
Moss Agate has a lot of depth and it ranges from deep greens pale green and with touches of textured whites. It almost looks like Jade but without the higher price point. Green tends to look great on most skin tones and this necklace is made for everyday wear as the Moss Agate beads are strung on heavy duty nylon coated stainless steel wire.
Moss Agate is a gemstone of stability, abundance, focus and balance. It is formed as a result of volcanic activity and is often found in fissures of weathered volcanic rock. It is found in many places in the world: India, Brazil, Uruguay, parts of the US and Europe. In Ancient Rome it was often crushed for the medical purposes of ointments and lotions. In ancient times it was heavily associated by European farmers as a gemstone for agriculture and gardening where it was hung in trees or around the horns of oxen when blowing to encourage a successful harvest.
- Necklace measures 17” (43cm) with a 2” (5cm) extension chain.
- Combines tube-shaped Moss Agate with round Moss Agate beads.
- All metal parts is stainless steel that is tarnish-free and hypoallergenic to most skin types. However, those with topical skin allergies to iron metal should avoid this piece.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals, pearl, shell, wood, and bone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
- Made at our Toronto, Ontario studios. Please, allow 5-8 business days for your piece to be made and then shipped.