Each Jade Lock Barb Wire Necklaces is one-of-a-kind. We only made 2 pieces in total with Grade A natural Jadeite. One is a lighter green with high translucency and the other is darker with a swathe of dark green.
The chain is stainless steel and individually pieced together links by line to create a stunning barb-wire style chain that evokes toughness and elegance.
This necklace can be worn two ways: with the Jade pendant in the front or flipped around with the chain as the front focus and the Jade pendant hanging in the back (perfect for a low-back top or dress).
Jade is a highly valued and revered gemstone with a rich history and symbolism in various cultures around the world. It has been prized for its beauty, durability, and cultural significance for thousands of years. Jade dates back to 6000 BCE to the Neolithic period of Ancient China and was considered an “Imperial Gemstone”. During this time they used Jade to make ceremonial objects, carved decorations, and jewellery. Jade symbolizes: harmony, balance, integrity, longevity, and prosperity.
We source all our authentic Jade from our friends at: Everything Jade House in Toronto. They are a third-generation family-run business that sources and carves natural undyed Jade in their Hong Kong studio.
- Necklace measures 17.” (44.5cm) end-to-end and 16.6” (mm) when worn. If you need the chain shorter or longer we allow changes up to 2” free of charge. Please, leave a comment in the notes section of your order!
- Chain is all handmade and linked piece by piece.
- Toggle clasp closure.
- All metal parts is stainless steel that is tarnish-free and hypoallergenic to most skin types. However, those with topical skin allergies to iron metal should avoid this piece.
- Jade pendant 0.5” (13mm) in width and 0.7“ (18mm) in height.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals pearl, shell, wood, and bone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
- Made at our Toronto, Ontario studios. Please, allow 5-8 business days for your piece to be made and then shipped.