The Jade Chainmail Bracelet is something we constantly sell out of at our in-person shows and one of our proudest designs at COVEN. There is something about the way this pieces is put together that just looks timeless and classic. We used darker green Jade in our first batch but hope to expand to lighter green Jade and purple Jade in the future.
This piece is one of the most difficult things to make in our Jade Collection. It requires infinite patience and precision to ensure that the Jade circles do not break if pliers accidentally clamp on them. It is strong once made but the process is extremely time-consuming and is reflected in the pricing.
The Jade donut disk shape represents the circle of life and continuation of energy. It is a symbol of unity, wholeness and perfection in Chinese culture.
Jade is a highly valued and revered gemstone with a rich history and symbolism in various cultures around the world. It has been prized for its beauty, durability, and cultural significance for thousands of years. Jade dates back to 6000 BCE to the Neolithic period of Ancient China and was considered an “Imperial Gemstone”. During this time they used Jade to make ceremonial objects, carved decorations, and jewellery. Jade symbolizes: harmony, balance, integrity, longevity, and prosperity.
We source all our authentic Jade from our friends at: Everything Jade House in Toronto. They are a third-generation family-run business that sources and carves natural undyed Jade in their Hong Kong studio.
- The bracelets come in 2 fixed sizes. They both use Grade A Jade.
- All metal parts is stainless steel that is tarnish-free and hypoallergenic to most skin types. However, those with topical skin allergies to iron metal should avoid this piece.
- Jade circles are 0.39” (10mm) in size.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals pearl, shell, wood, and bone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
- Made at our Toronto, Ontario studios. Please, allow 5-8 business days for your piece to be made and then shipped.