Inspired by the beautiful Wiccan ritual that is used to invoke the Goddess. In modern times this ritual is performed by a solitary practioner within the a circle and under the light of a full moon. The Goddess Pose (both arms held high, palms up, and the arms forming a "Y") is used with a chant. The triple moons also represent the paths of womanhood and the Goddess in her phases: Maiden, Mother, and Crone.
Hematite is a grounding stone that helps with memory and concentration. While the Mother-Of-Pearl promotes peace, the healing energies of the sea, and equanimity. The dainty hands are vintage brass.
- ***Can be made with MOSTLY sterling silver findings and choker base***
- Hoop choker is made from plated oxidized brass with an anti-tarnish coating.
- Hoop choker measures 16" internally and has a clip closure.
- Crescent moon portion hangs down 0.75".
- Uses Hematite and Mother-Of-Pearl gemstones (these like anything not made by man will have inperfections that are nature's design).
- Made in Canada.