Deimos Necklace - Labradorite
The Deimos Necklace is a sexy choker and lariat combination necklace. It is adorned with a huge marquis cut Moonstone pendant with a Sterling Silver chain drop that has a small Mother of Pearl crescent moon at the end. This beauty is the perfect piece for a Day-to-Night outfit and is sure to catch every eye in the room without being overbearing. ONLY 5 MADE and 1 LEFT.
Labradorite is a variety of Feldspar stone with a stunning iriedescence. It was first discovered in Labrador, Canada ahd has been mined there since 1770. There is an Inuit and Aboriginal legend associated with this gemstone. It is said that Labradorite is trapped Northern Lights.
Mother-of-Pearl attracts prosperity. It is a gemstone of intuiton, sensitivity, and imagination.
- The choker is a high polish Sterling Silver.
- The Moonstone pendant is 1.75" in height and 0.75" in width with a handset Sterling Silver enclousre.
- Measurement from top of Moonstone pendant to bottom of Mother of Pearl Moon is 9.5".
- Choker measures 16.5" internally and is able to be adjusted smaller or bigger.
- Made in Canada.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals and carved bone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.