Part of a small Opal jewellery drop named after The Nereids (sea nymphs) in Ancient Greek mythology.
The KALYPSO Earrings are dainty threader earrings that can be worn on one piercing or styled on those with multiples piercings. They are on an extremely light weight cable gold-filled chain with a light-catching Opal with the a tiny Freshwater Pearl at the end.
Opals are the October birthstone. They are gemstones associated with hopes and dreams.
Pearls are the June birthstone. They have long been associated with the moon and represent innocence, purity, love, and balances emotions.
- 14KT Italian gold-filled earrings and findings.
- Lab made Opal that is encased in gold vermeil (gold plated sterling silver).
- Real freshwater pearls cultivated in Japan and China.Threader chain is 3” (7.5cm) in length the pendant is 0.75” (2.2mm).
- Due the nature of natural gemstones there may be variations between sizing, colours and some natural imperfections.
- Handmade in our Toronto, Canada private studio.