The Jade Lantern Earrings are an elegant earring inspired by paper lanterns often found in many parts of Asia.
They have a East-meets-West aesthetic that is highlighted by the curb chain used.
Pearls are the June birthstone. They have long been associated with the moon and represent innocence, purity, faith, love, and balances emotions.
Jade is a highly valued and revered gemstone with a rich history and symbolism in various cultures around the world. It has been prized for its beauty, durability, and cultural significance for thousands of years. Jade dates back to 6000 BCE to the Neolithic period of Ancient China and was considered an “Imperial Gemstone”. During this time they used Jade to make ceremonial objects, carved decorations, and jewellery. Jade symbolizes: harmony, balance, integrity, longevity, and prosperity.
We source all our authentic Jade from our friends at: Everything Jade House in Toronto. They are a third-generation family-run business that sources and carves natural undyed Jade in their Hong Kong studio.
- Earrings measures 2.5” (6.5cm) from top to bottom. The hoops are a huggie size which 0.3” (10mm). They can be made to a larger hoop if your earlobes and piercings need more room (please email us).
- Real oval Grade AAA Japanese Cultured Freshwater Pearls.
- Chain is a unique 5mm curb chain.
- All metal parts are stainless steel that is tarnish-free and hypoallergenic to most skin types. However, those with topical skin allergies to iron metal should avoid this piece.
- Jade tube beads are 0.3” (10mm) in length,
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals pearl, shell, wood, and bone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
- Made at our Toronto, Ontario studios. Please, allow 5-8 business days for your piece to be made and then shipped.