The Jade + Pearl Duality Necklace that combines luxury and flexibility. We only made 2 of these necklaces that come with a lighter green Jade pendant or a darker green Jade pendant (sold out).
The Jade donut disk shape represents the circle of life and continuation of energy. It is a symbol of unity, wholeness and perfection in Chinese culture.
This necklace can be worn three ways:
- With the Jade pendant in the front in a Y-shaped lariat necklace.
- Flipped around with the duality of Pearls and chain as the front focus and the Jade pendant hanging in the back (perfect for a low-back top or dress).
- Clip the clasp near the Jade pendant to make it a “long necklace”.
Pearls are the June birthstone. They have long been associated with the moon and represent innocence, purity, faith, love, and balances emotions.
Jade is a highly valued and revered gemstone with a rich history and symbolism in various cultures around the world. It has been prized for its beauty, durability, and cultural significance for thousands of years. Jade dates back to 6000 BCE to the Neolithic period of Ancient China and was considered an “Imperial Gemstone”. During this time they used Jade to make ceremonial objects, carved decorations, and jewellery. Jade symbolizes: harmony, balance, integrity, longevity, and prosperity.
We source all our authentic Jade from our friends at: Everything Jade House in Toronto. They are a third-generation family-run business that sources and carves natural undyed Jade in their Hong Kong studio.
- Necklace measures 19.25” (49cm) from end-to-end.
- Real oval Grade AA Freshwater Pearls.
- Chain a unique 5mm curb chain.
- All metal parts is 14KT gold-plated stainless steel that is tarnish-resistant and hypoallergenic to most skin types. However, those with topical skin allergies to iron metal should avoid this piece.
- Jade pendant 0.5” (15mm) in diameter and is carved in a traditional disk shape with rounded sides.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals pearl, shell, wood, and bone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
- Made at our Toronto, Ontario studios. Please, allow 5-8 business days for your piece to be made and then shipped.