Part of a small Opal jewellery drop named after The Nereids (sea nymphs) in Ancient Greek mythology.
The EIONE Earrings are long earrings with brilliant Opals and large Freshwater Pearls. They end with gorgeous teardrop Pearls. This is more of a statement piece that where the Opals are meant to catch the light as you move. We have only made ONE of these for this drop.
Opals are the October birthstone. They are gemstones associated with hopes and dreams.
Pearls are the June birthstone. They have long been associated with the moon and represent innocence, purity, love, and balances emotions.
- 14KT Italian gold-filled earrings and findings.
- Lab made Opal that is encased in gold vermeil (gold plated sterling silver).
- Real freshwater pearls cultivated in Japan and China.
- 3” (7.5cm) in length and the gold-fill hoop is a 13mm.
- Due the nature of natural gemstones there may be variations between sizing, colours and some natural imperfections.
- Handmade in our Toronto, Canada studio.