The Daisy flower is one of the happiest flowers. The Daisy Necklace Set was created by pairing glass beads and freshwater pearls. This piece has a playful feel tempered by the classic look of pearls. This necklace sits clavicle length but can be extended.
Daisy symbolism: Daisy are often associated with innocence, purity, love and loyalty. In Victorian times, it was used to send secret messages of love. A Daisy with a missing petal could signify a "he loves me not" sentiment, while a complete flower represented love and loyalty. The Daisy flower closes its petals at night and reopens in the morning which can also represent new beginnings and fresh starts.
- Comes in 2 lengths: 15” (38cm) + 2” (5cm) extension or 16” (40.5cm) + 2” (5cm) extension.
- All metal parts are gold-filled or gold-plated stainless steel.
- Gold-plated stainless steel huggie hoops.
- Hoops measure 0.5” (13mm) in diameter. 2” (5cm) drop.
- Real oval-shaped freshwater pearls cultivated in Japan and China.
- Glass lampwork beads for the Daisy flowers, stems and leaves.
- Due the nature of natural gemstones there may be variations between sizing, colours and some natural imperfections.
- Please, allow 5-8 business days for the piece to be handmade in our studios in Toronto, Ontario.