The Arete is a statement made from Lapis Lazuli. It has a modern and clean aesthetic with an ancient stone. This gemstone is one of the oldest mined in the world with an operational mine in Afghanistan that has been producing beautiful Lapis Lazuli for the last 7000 years. This stone was used by the Ancient Egyptians for jewelry inlay and crushed as eyeshadow pigment.
Lapis Lazuli is a gemstone of self-expression, communication, and creativity.
- The Arete Necklace measures 17” circumference.
- The choker sits where the clavicle is and is not tight.
- The Lapis Lazuli beads measure approximately 9" of front coverage and the front portion hangs downward 2.5”. Lapis tile measures 2.5” x 1.5”.
- All components are solid brass. Choker is brass-plated copper with an anti-tarnish coating.
- Made in Canada.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals and cut stone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.