Part of a small Opal jewellery drop named after The Nereids (sea nymphs) in Ancient Greek mythology.
The AKTAIA necklace is a delicate everyday Opal necklace with a smattering of Freshwater Pearl drops and mostly gold-filled findings.
Third picture is of the 16” length necklace being worn
Opals are the October birthstone. They are gemstones associated with hopes and dreams.
Pearls are the June birthstone. They have long been associated with the moon and represent innocence, purity, love, and balances emotions.
- 14KT Italian gold-filled chair and findings.
- Lab made Opal that is encased in gold vermeil (gold plated sterling silver).
- Real Freshwater Pearls cultivated in Japan and China.Pendant portion is 1” (2.5cm) in length and the gold-filled chain comes in two lengths: 16” and 18”. Longer lengths can be requested at an additional cost.
- Due the nature of natural gemstones there may be variations between sizing, colours and some natural imperfections.
- Handmade in our Toronto, Canada studio.