The Toadstool Mushroom is a brightly colored loner. His only friends are the trees who he shares a symboint relationship with. Notably, a birch tree named Harry who donated some moss coverings so that Toadstool wouldn't feel so bad about standing out so much.
A collaboration between COVEN x Anna Kang (the designer's mother) BOTANICA brings you crochet plants that cannot be killed. Designed, crochet, knitted, and embroidered these quirky creations will bring delight to those who can't keep a plant alive. Greenthumbs will also love them as gifts! They also make great additions to offices that don't get enough sunlight.
- Measures 3.5" in height and 2" in diameter. The circumference is 5.5" at the widest point of the head.
- Embroidered eyes and face, with blush applied to cheeks.
- Dried natural moss on top of crochet soil.
- Made from natural wool and acrylic blend.
- Stuffed with polyfill.
- **Glass Base** - not suitable for very young children.
- Details may vary due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Handmade in Canada.