Orbit Necklace - Quartz
The Orbit Neckalce was inspired by the Cosmos. This piece is a great everyday long necklace that can be easily paired with a short necklace for layering. The circular component of the necklace was made from vintage brass findings that the designer bought in New York City. The focal gemstone in this piece is a naturally-formed stick point of Quartz and within the "orbit" is a Mother-of-Pearl shaped crescent moon.
Quartz is one of the most common crystals on the planet and comes in many forms. The name derives from the Greek word "ice" and the Ancient Chinese thought it was formed from a White Dragon's breath. Quartz is an amplifying crystal and magnifies energy as well as harmonizes it.
Mother-of-Pearl attracts prosperity. It is a gemstone of intuiton, sensitivity, and imagination.
- Necklace measures 36"-39" depending on the type of gemstone used.
- Brass circle measures 1" x 1".
- All brass components are used to make this necklace.
- The chain is made from brass with black coating on different sides which makes it catch the light even if you are wearing black.
- Made in Canada.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals and carved bone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.