Orbit Necklace - Pyrite
The Orbit Neckalce was inspired by the Cosmos. This piece is a great everyday long necklace that can be easily paired with a short necklace for layering. The circular component of the necklace was made from vintage brass findings that the designer bought in New York City. The focal gemstone in this piece is a naturally-formed geometric piece of Pyrite and within the "orbit" is a Mother-of-Pearl shaped crescent moon.
Pyrite is a stone that promotes intellect and protection. It grounds energy and helps with concentration. It was highly prized by the Aboriginal tribes in America as a stone of healing and was often polished into a mirror-like clarity for spiritual practices. During the Victorian times it was highly prized in England and used in jewelry.
Mother-of-Pearl attracts prosperity. It is a gemstone of intuiton, sensitivity, and imagination.
- Necklace measures 36"-39" depending on the type of gemstone used.
- Brass circle measures 1" x 1".
- All brass components are used to make this necklace.
- The chain is made from brass with black coating on different sides which makes it catch the light even if you are wearing black.
- Made in Canada.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals and carved bone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.