The Opal Constellation is a delicate rhodium-played sterling silver ring with a mixture of handset Opals in two different starlight hues. A ethereal piece that looks like the constellations captured in gemstones.
Opals are the October birthstone. They are gemstones associated with hopes and dreams.
- Band measures 1mm x 1.5mm in thickness.
- Band is made from rhodium-plated sterling silver which helps with the longevity of the ring.
- This ring has 9 hand-set Lab-made Opals in it: two 2mm Opals, 2 1.5mm Opals and five 1mm Opals.
- The Opals come in two colours: white and blue.
- Lab made Opals tend to be tougher than their mined counterparts with no natural breaks and no issues with being in water. But overall Opals are still a delicate stone.
- If your size is in stock the ring will ship within 5 business days. If not, your ring will be made-to-order. Please, allow 2-4 weeks for it to be made.