Nopal Cactus is a species of cactus that is distinctive in it's flatness. The best thing about this cactus is that you can't kill it and it won't hurt you either.
A collaboration between COVEN x Anna Kang (the designer's mother) BOTANICA brings you crochet plants that cannot be killed. Designed, crochet, knitted, and embroidered these quirky creations will bring delight to those who can't keep a plant alive. Greenthumbs will also love them as gifts! They also make great additions to offices that don't get enough sunlight.
- Measures 4" in height, 3" circumference of cacti body and 6" in circumference at base.
- Embroidered beaded eyes and face with blush applied to cheeks.
- Made from natural wool and acrylic blend.
- Stuffed with polyfill.
- **Glass Base** - not suitable for very young children.
- Details may vary due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Handmade in Canada.