The Mystic Necklace is a long necklace made with a focal gemstone of double-terminated Tibetan Quartz. This is an edgy everyday necklace made with a vintage brass hoop, a triple gold-plated chain, Hematite chevron beads, and vintage brass spikes.
Tibetan Quartz generally comes in two kinds of hues. Light Tibetan Quartz tends to be a smoky gray with minimal inclusions of carbon and hematite in the centers. They tend to look like a cross between Smoky Quartz or rutilated Quartz. It is said that they are mined by monks in Tibet and regarded as a powerful healing stone.
- Made from Light Tibetan Quartz and Hematite chevron beads.
- Brass circle 'wraps' the wire-wrapped crystal.
- Upcycled leather (from previous production scraps) piece hangs chain.
- Gold triple-plated chain hangs 32".
- Made in Canada.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.