Maia Necklace - Tektite
The Maia Necklace is a smart balance of sexy and tough.
It is a powerhouse necklace that is accented on each side by a total of six Tektite gemstones. These are natural glass gems formed from terrestrial debris from meterorite impacts on the Earth's surface. The thick snakechain with an Athame pendant ties the whole necklace so that you can layer without thinking or having chains tangle together.
Tektite has long been a magical gemstone across many ancient cultures because it is the aftermath of a meteroite after it has impacted the Earth's surface. It is believed to bring good power, luck, increase telepathy, and heighten your sense of awareness.
- This necklace has solid brass hardware and findings.
- Hoop choker is made from plated oxidized brass with an anti-tarnish coating.
- Hoop choker measures 16" internally and has a clip closure.
- Front portion of necklace hangs 4" down and is a total of 11" in length.
- Tektite which is the melted terrestrial debris from Meteorites impacts (these like anything not made by man will have imperfections that are nature's design).
- Made in Canada.