Happy Cactus originates from Mexico. Used to hot rolling deserts and vibrant sunsets she has travelled far to see new sights. The flower on her head an indication of her cheerful nature.
A collaboration between COVEN x Anna Kang (the designer's mother) BOTANICA brings you crochet plants that cannot be killed. Designed, crochet, knitted, and embroidered these quirky creations will bring delight to those who can't keep a plant alive. Greenthumbs will also love them as gifts! They also make great additions to offices that don't get enough sunlight.
- Measures 4" in height, 7" circumference of around the arms and 6" in circumference at base.
- Embroidered beaded eyes and face with blush applied to cheeks.
- Made from natural wool and acrylic blend.
- Stuffed with polyfill.
- **Glass Base** - not suitable for very young children.
- Details may vary due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Handmade in Canada.