Maia Necklace - Pearl
The Maia Necklace is a smart balance of sexy and tough.
It is a powerhouse necklace that is accented on each side by a total of ten Freshwater Pearls that were harvested in Japan. The thick snakechain with an Athame pendant ties the whole necklace so that you can layer without thinking or having chains tangle together.
Pearls have long been associated with the moon and represent innocence, purity, love, and balances emotions. Mother-of-Pearl attracts prosperity. It is a gemstone of intuiton, sensitivity, and imagination.
- This necklace has solid brass hardware and findings.
- Hoop choker is made from plated oxidized brass with an anti-tarnish coating.
- Hoop choker measures 16" internally and has a clip closure.
- Front portion of necklace hangs 4" down and is a total of 11" in length.
- Freshwater Pearls (these like anything not made by man will have imperfections that are nature's design).
- Made in Canada.