Celestial Maiden - Lapis Lazuli
The Celestial Maiden Necklace is a piece inspired by the Japanese anime Sailormoon and has a vintage crescent-shaped pendant similiar to that which adorns the character's forehead. This piece has an Lapis Lazuli gemstone.
Lapis Lazuli is a gemstone made up of various combinations of other gemstones. It is one of the oldest mined gemstones recorded and has been mined for the last 6000 years. It was prized by the Ancient Egyptian royalty and upper classes. Cleopatra was said to have used a crushed form of Lapis Lazuli as an eyeshadow. Lapis Lazuli is a stone of self-expression, communication, and creativity.
- Necklace chain hangs 32" from pendant.
- Chain is made out of gold-plated brass and is really shiny.
- Moon pendant with Lapis Lazuli measures approximately 2.5" in height.
- Lapis Lazuli is wire-wrapped.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
- Made in Canada.