The Chinese Cabbage or Napa Cabbage is a staple in many Asian countries and in China it considered a symbol of prosperity. Chinese Cabbage doesn't aspire to be part of your palete. She just wants to be admired like the famous Jadeite Cabbage sculpture in Taiwan's National Palace Museum.
A collaboration between COVEN x Anna Kang (the designer's mother) BOTANICA brings you crochet plants that cannot be killed. Designed, crochet, knitted, and embroidered these quirky creations will bring delight to those who can't keep a plant alive. Greenthumbs will also love them as gifts! They also make great additions to offices that don't get enough sunlight.
- Measures 3" in height and 2.25" in diameter. The circumference is 6" at the widest point of the cabbage body.
- Beaded eyes, embroidered face, with blush applied to cheeks.
- Made from natural wool and acrylic blend.
- Stuffed with polyfill.
- **Glass Base** - not suitable for very young children.
- Details may vary due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Handmade in Canada.