Asparagus is a plant that grows straight and neatly. His dream is one day to reach the skies and ascend into the cosmos. Obviously, Asparagus dreams big but he can totally settle for a quaint desk space too.
A collaboration between COVEN x Anna Kang (the designer's mother) BOTANICA brings you crochet plants that cannot be killed. Designed, crochet, knitted, and embroidered these quirky creations will bring delight to those who can't keep a plant alive. Greenthumbs will also love them as gifts! They also make great additions to offices that don't get enough sunlight.
- Measures 4.25" in height, 2.5" circumference of Asparagus' top and 6" in circumference at base.
- Embroidered beaded eyes and face with blush applied to cheeks.
- Made from natural wool and acrylic blend.
- Stuffed with polyfill.
- **Glass Base** - not suitable for very young children.
- Details may vary due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Handmade in Canada.