The Alessa Lariat is a modern and class statement necklace. Made from contrasting shades in the form of a matte Onyx triangle crystal that was found by the designer in New York City's fashion district in warehouse of vintage beads and deadstock findings from US supplier that went out of business. The necklace is a thick vintage curb chain made from brass. A raw Quartz point ends the other end of the lariat.
Onyx is a gemstone of inner strength, willpower, self-mastery, discipline, reason.
Quartz is a gemstone of power, energy, and clarity.
- Brass necklace chain is 29" and when measured together with Onyx and Quartz crystals included it is approximately 32-33" in length.
- Quartz crystal is 1-1.5" long.
- Onyx triangle bead is 1.5" on each side.
- Brass will darken with wear but can easily be repolished with a polishing cloth!
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
- Made in Canada.