Love Bean Sprout
The Love Bean Spout knows that there is a pleasing symmetry needed in order to catch the eye. In this case, it meant growing sideways to look like the peeking top of a heart while still maintaining its integrity as a bean sprout.
A collaboration between COVEN x Anna Kang (the designer's mother) BOTANICA brings you crochet plants that cannot be killed. Designed, crochet, knitted, and embroidered these quirky creations will bring delight to those who can't keep a plant alive. Greenthumbs will also love them as gifts! They also make great additions to offices that don't get enough sunlight.
- Measures 3"-3.5" in height and 2" in diameter.
- Beaded eyes, embroidered face, with blush applied to cheeks.
- Wired leaf stem - can be bent and adjusted.
- Made from natural wool and acrylic blend.
- Stuffed with polyfill.
- **Glass Base** - not suitable for very young children.
- Details may vary due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Handmade in Canada.