The Ersa Necklace is made from large irregularly shaped freshwater pearls that have a hint of pink and light green undertones. The brass on the choker is specially coated in resin to ward against tarnishing. The style is a mix of modern and traditional shapes that is effortlessly timeless.
Pearls are humanity’s oldest gemstone and connected to water. It’s metaphysical properties are that it is for faith, innocence, charity, overcoming oppression and pain.
- The Ersa Necklace measures 17” in circumference.
- The choker sits where the clavicle is and is not tight.
- The Deep Green Aventurine beads measure approximately 9” of front coverage.
- All components are solid brass with anti-tarnish resin coating on the choker and chain.
- Made in Canada.
- Please, keep in mind the nature of crystals and cut stone is that they are one-of-a-kind and may have naturally formed imperfections. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.