White Asparagus should be ghostly white because as he grew he was covered in soil to keep his skin unblemished by cholorphyll. However, those faint touches are green are the times when he decided to tan and capture the sun's rays. White Asparagus does not follow the status quo.
A collaboration between COVEN x Anna Kang (the designer's mother) BOTANICA brings you crochet plants that cannot be killed. Designed, crochet, knitted, and embroidered these quirky creations will bring delight to those who can't keep a plant alive. Greenthumbs will also love them as gifts! They also make great additions to offices that don't get enough sunlight.
- Measures 3.5" in height, 4" circumference of Asparagus' top and 6" in circumference at base.
- Embroidered beaded eyes and face with blush applied to cheeks.
- Made from natural wool and acrylic blend.
- Stuffed with polyfill.
- **Glass Base** - not suitable for very young children.
- Details may vary due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Handmade in Canada.