The Carrot lives in a shot glass and is really relieved he isn't about to be pickled. Right now he is looking for a sunny spot to reside in for the rest of his days. This piece is unique in that it sits inside a shot glass and is totally removable to reveal the full body of the turnip including the 'soil' portion and root system. Very limited in quantity with only a few made.
A collaboration between COVEN x Anna Kang (the designer's mother) BOTANICA brings you crochet plants that cannot be killed. Designed, crochet, knitted, and embroidered these quirky creations will bring delight to those who can't keep a plant alive. Greenthumbs will also love them as gifts! They also make great additions to offices that don't get enough sunlight.
- The Turnip itself measures 4.5" tall and the "soil" is 5.5" in circumference. The cup is 3.4" tall with a 6.5" circumference.
- Embroidered beaded eyes and face with blush applied to cheeks.
- Made from natural wool and acrylic blend.
- Stuffed with polyfill.
- **Glass Base** - not suitable for very young children.
- Details may vary due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Handmade in Canada.